Sunday, February 22, 2009

Van Persie want out?

More Arsenal player wants out .. After bad result for Gunners this season maybe their star player will out next season..
Adebayor, Fabregas and Van Persie warns Gunners that they want to achieve more than struggle to Premier League..

Read about Robin Van Persie issues.
The 25-year-old Holland forward's contract expires at the end of next season and he confirmed the Gunners have offered him a new deal.

He told The Sun: "Financially the last offer made by the club is fine but that isn't everything for me. It's about my ambitions and how they can be fulfilled in the coming years. The club and I want the same and it is our intention we achieve that."

He added: "Arsenal have promised me they will do everything possible to make that extra step to a level where we win prizes on a regular basis.

"In the last four years I've had only one prize, the FA Cup, and that's not enough.

"I want to achieve more and I feel I can play an important role in bringing Arsenal to a higher level."
With Arsenal fifth in the Premier League and five points behind Aston Villa in the last Champions League place Van Persie's fear must be that next season the Gunners will not feature in Europe's top competition - unless they win it this year.

Van Persie wallpaper




Van Persie clips



Related News:-
Van Persie Attributes Arsenal Form To Improved Fitness
Van Persie stalls on new contract

0 comments:

Search