Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mourinho come back to Chelsea?

I think it is a good news for Chelsea supporter.. But wait it just a gossip..
Internazionale coach Jose Mourinho has again spoken of his desire to return to former club Chelsea at some point in the future.

The Portuguese left Stamford Bridge in September 2007 after a trophy-laden three years in charge of the Blues and has never made a secret of his wish to head back to England in the future.

He told the Italian media: "If you are asking me if you think one day I will return to Chelsea, I tell you 'yes, I think so', although I'm not saying when.

The Portuguese manager won the Premier League title twice in his three years at Stamford Bridge. He left in 2007 after a spat with owner Roman Abramovich.


Who is Mourinho?
Personal information
Full name : José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho
Date of birth : 26 January 1963 (1963-01-26) (age 46)
Place of birth : Setúbal, Portugal
Height : 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)[1]
Club information
Current club : Inter (manager)
Possible move : Chelsea(maybe)

Mourinho wallpaper
Click image for larger view





Related News:-
Jose: Blue is still the colour
Jose Mourinho: I'll return to Chelsea
You'll see Mour of me, vows Jose
JOSE MOURINHO TAUNTS BLUES

0 comments:

Search