Friday, February 13, 2009

Darren Bent warning Tottenham.

Tottenham striker Darren Bent has warned he will look for a way out of White Hart Lane in the summer if he remains on the fringes of the first team under manager Harry Redknapp.
The former Charlton hitman has not impressed since his move to the club and has featured in just three starts in the club's last 16 outings.

"I've spoken to the manager a couple of times about my position but I can only hear the same thing so many times," Bent told The Sun. "I'm not one of those players who will just sit back and let his career pass him by."

He added: "I'll bang on his door. At least I'm still involved. I'm not being left out of the squad or anything like that.



Who is Darren Bent?
Personal information
Full name : Darren Ashley Bent
Date of birth : 6 February 1984 (1984-02-06) (age 25)
Place of birth : Tooting, England
Height : 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Playing position : Striker
Club information
Current club : Tottenham Hotspur

Darren Bent wallpaper
Click image for larger view




Darren Bent clips



Related News :-
Darren Bent Fears For Tottenham Hotspur Future
Struggling Bent threatens to leave Spurs
Knock, Knock, Knocking on Harry's Door..
Bent issues Tottenham ultimatum

0 comments:

Search