Thursday, August 13, 2009

David Bentley Charged With Drunk Driving

Hm.. underated Totenham midfield, David Bentley charged with drunk driving.. It's not good for him ..

Speaking to Spurs' official website, he's moved to issue a statement in the aftermath of the incident.

"I should like to apologize to my club and the supporters for my actions, which led to my car accident last night and my subsequent charge," the 24-year-old states.

"I fully appreciate that as a professional footballer I have a duty to behave in a reputable and responsible manner. I am thankful that nobody was injured in the accident."

Bentley, who has been out of favour at White Hart Lane, issued an apology via the club's website, but is still likely to be fined for his actions.

Oo.. the transfer to Villa is quiet now. ANybody know the status??

0 comments:

Search