Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kaka go to Barclays Premier League?

Reports have claimed that Manchester City would be keen to sign the Brazilian following the Abu Dhabi United Group's takeover at Eastlands and the reigning Fifa World Player of the Year has regularly been linked with a move to England.

Kaka believes it would be "great" to "one day" play in the Premier League, and he revealed he has spoken to Brazil team-mates Robinho and Elano about life at Manchester City.

He told Sky Sports News: "It is a very tough championship with a lot of big players and a lot of big teams. I think it is the best championship in the world so one day maybe, I don't know when, but it would be great to play in Premier League.

"I have a lot of friends that are playing there, so I'm watching some games. I've been speaking with Robinho and Elano sometimes about Manchester City, but I don't know.

"I'm very happy that they want to take me from Milan, but I think it is very difficult."


The Brazil international, who joined Milan from Sao Paulo in 2003, has a contract with the Rossoneri until February 2013.


Who is Kaka
Full name : Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite
Date of birth : April 22, 1982 (1982-04-22) (age 26)
Place of birth : Brasília, Brazil
Height 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position : Attacking Midfielder[1]
Club information
Current club : A.C. Milan
Possible Move : Manchester City, CHelsea


Kaka wallpaper
Click image for larger view



Kaka clips





Related News :-
Kaká Wants Premier League Move
Manchester City Preparing €130m Bid For Buffon And Kaka?
City On Alert As Kaka Reveals Premier League Ambitions
Kaka warms to idea of Manchester City move

0 comments:

Search