Monday, November 23, 2009

Toure had problems with Arsenal player. Who?

Manchester City defender Kolo Toure has said that he was desperate to leave Arsenal in the summer after falling out with a Gunners team-mate.

The 28-year-old told Eurogoals One to One: "I had problems with certain players at Arsenal, especially one, whose name I will not say because I don't want to feed the controversy.
didn't have much time on the pitch last year because I think there's a player who got the manager believing that he and I had no understanding on the field. That did surprise me hugely.

"I have never looked to put a spoke in anyone's wheel at all.

"My wish was to finish my career at Arsenal, but there are always banana skins."


Who's that player?? Ha haha.. I think most of you will know..




0 comments:

Search